High functioning culture is critical in attracting people who enhance your business to your office. A functional culture immunizes organizations against people who will diminish the success of your business. The goal of our cultural change consultants is to develop a culture in your organization balancing passion and performance.
Our Culture Change Consultants Inspire Cultural Success
Every person has their own individual attitudes and beliefs. Culture is the collective attitudes and beliefs of the people in a group, and it plays a pivotal role in the success of an organization. Excellence in culture is one of the elements in the zone of success along with excellence in operations and skill.
Five Dysfunctions of Team Assessment
The foundation of our cultural development training centers around The Five Dysfunctions of Culture. The Five Dysfunctions of Culture composed a hierarchical model outlining the root causes of dysfunction among members of a team. The five dysfunctions include:
- Absence of Trust is evidenced by the inability and unwillingness to be vulnerable within a group setting.
- Fear of Conflict is evidenced by the search and manufacturing of artificial harmony instead of participating in a constructive debate to solve a problem.
- Lack of Commitment is evidenced by lack of clarity and feigning buy-in for group decisions creating ambiguity throughout the organization.
- Avoidance of Accountability is evidenced by low standards due to avoiding the responsibility to call out peers on counterproductive behaviors, which sets a low bar.
- Inattention to Results is evidenced by ego and politics with a focus on personal success and status before team success.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Personality Assessment
Helps you and your employees understand how one would approach these 4 areas:
- Directing & Receiving Information
- Taking in information
- Making Decisions
- Approach the outside world
The Employee Development Report Assessment
The Employee Development report is a tool to understand and leverage the personality strengths of your employees, both staff and managers, and help them to succeed in the workplace.
- The 4-letter Jungian personality type, scores of its dimensions, and personalized description
- Individual’s propensity for leadership skills, results orientation, creativity, etc.
- A description of the most favourable work environment in which respondents can leverage their natural gifts, be most successful, fulfilled and productive
- Tips and advice tailored to the specifics of respondents’ personality
- “Pitfalls” or potential challenges and how to manage them
- The report features JTPW Personality Radar and Jung Typemeter.
- The report is typically used for staff and leadership development, and as a part of team building activities.
Our approach to workplace culture consulting
Our culture change consultants focus on the level an organization needs the most improvement. For example, an organization with severe distrust issues and toxic relationships is in the first level: Absence of Trust. The business culture consultant would address gossiping, rumors, and playing the blame game to improve trust.
We take a therapeutic approach when addressing the Five Dysfunctions of Culture. We dismantle the power structure by putting management on the spot and discuss their responsibility and role in the failures of the team. This approach opens up vulnerabilities for the rest of the team and allows them to be more comfortable when speaking about trust issues, and address their role in the failures of the team.
The culture change consultants believe, the most important action a leader must take to encourage trust building in a team is to demonstrate vulnerability first. We take a psychological approach combining empathy and trust to create unconditional positive regard. Unconditional positive regard is the basic acceptance and support of a person regardless of what the person says or does in client-centered therapy.
Develop and Elevate Your Organizational Culture
The culture we say we want isn’t always the culture we create through our day-to-day behaviors and choices. Our culture development consultants address the dysfunctions in organizational culture to create a balance of passion and performance. Contact us to learn more about cultural development.
Is your company a good fit? Do you ask yourself these questions?
– How can you get such different people to work as an effective team?
– How do you improve communication?
– How can you resolve and prevent conflicts?
– How can you help employees succeed in today’s fast-paced environment?
– How do you establish an effective work environment?
– How do you increase workplace productivity and job satisfaction?
– How do you motivate employees and become a better leader?
If so, get in touch below!